Enter your information below to be entered to win some amazing prizes! Good luck!
(We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our contact data or lists to third parties, and we will not provide your information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time.)
Prize Terms & Conditions
- Winner Selection: The winners will be selected randomly by a computer process that produces a verifiably random result from those valid entries received during the competition period.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email and/or social handle will be given instructions on how to claim their prize.
- If a winning participant has not contacted Trojan Storage within 28 days of notification to claim their prize, their right to the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash.
- Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any images of the prize are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize.
Our Right to Use Information About You
- Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored, and processed by or on behalf of Trojan Storage strictly under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The personal information will be used by or on behalf of Trojan Storage to enable it to administer the competition and publicize the prize winners, and to send an entrant what he/she wins. The winner’s information may be shared to various Trojan Storage’s agencies and third-party suppliers assisting in the conduct of the competition, including the competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers.
- An entrant’s personal details may be used for the marketing purposes of Trojan Storage, only if an entrant has opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from Trojan Storage or for any other purpose agreed by an entrant. If an entrant would like to stop receiving messages from Trojan Storage, he/she can use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from Trojan Storage.
- Other than its agencies and third-party suppliers who are contracted to administer the competition, Trojan Storage will not pass entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- Trojan Storage reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, likeness, and county of the winner or to publicize the competition or the prize-giving presentation, in any and all media that Trojan Storage desires, after the date of the competition close date and within a year of this date.
- The winner agrees to take part in such reasonable competition-related publicity as Trojan Storage may require and accepts that Trojan Storage may publicize images/statements in connection with/resulting from this competition.
- No responsibility will be taken by Trojan Storage for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control. Trojan Storage reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Trojan Storage the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Trojan Storage, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this competition or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Trojan Storage reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. For the avoidance of doubt, Trojan Storage will not be responsible for any unforeseen cancellations of flights or other arrangements.
- Trojan Storage and its agents reserve the right at its sole discretion not to consider, and to exclude or disqualify any entry that they deem to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Trojan Storage to be in violation of or inappropriate with these terms and conditions.
- Trojan Storage reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 2 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the competition and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means. Trojan Storage will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
- Trojan Storage assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) Trojan Storage or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the prize.
- To the full extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of Trojan Storage’s negligence, Trojan Storage, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant in connection with the competition or prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.